- 5 June 2017: Community Group Newsletter Summer 2017
Here is the latest update of recent activities from Bolsterstone Community Group (BCG)
- 12 April 2017: Getting ready for Tour de Yorkshire 2017
Here are some impressions from Bolsterstone's preparations for the 2017 Tour de Yorkshire which this year goes through our village:
- 23 December 2016: Community Group Newsletter Winter 2016
“’Tis the season to be jolly…” and we are pleased to be able to bring you up to date with some of the activities since our last (Summer 2015) newsletter. To say that the Bolsterstone Community Group (BCG) has been busy would be an understatement. The Christmas Fayre and the [Read More...]
- 11 November 2016: Christmas Fayre 2016
Christmas Time in Bolsterstone Village Bolsterstone Community Group Christmas Fayre - Saturday 19th Nov 2016
- 8 July 2016: World War 1 Final Exhibition
The final exhibition and talks from the WW1 BCG lottery funded project will be held in the Bolsterstone Village hall on Saturday 6 August from 1pm until 4pm.
- 1 July 2016: Community Group Newsletter Summer 2016
We are pleased to be able to update members on some of Bolsterstone Community Group’s (BCG) recent activities and future events.
- 1 May 2016: North-West Sheffield Moorland Fringe Landscape Partnership
A Landscape Partnership (LP) focuses on local character and distinctiveness - what makes an area look and feel the way it does - and provides the opportunity for people and organisations to work together to better understand and look after that landscape.
- 2 April 2016: World War 1 Exhibition and Talks
If you want to find out what it was like to live and serve some 100 years ago during the First World War, then go along to the 'Valley at War' event, taking place on Saturday 16th April in Bolsterstone Village Hall from 10.00 to 4.00.
- 10 March 2016: Bolsterstone Community Group Annual General Meeting 2016
Bolsterstone Community Group Annual General Meeting Tuesday 22 March 2016
- 27 November 2015: Community Group Newsletter Winter 2015
“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…” as the song goes, and once again we are pleased to be able to update members about BCG’s activities in the run up to Christmas.
- 26 November 2015: Ewden valley at war
Bolsterstone Community Group has secured a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund to look at the impact of the First World War on the Ewden valley and the village of Bolsterstone.
- 1 November 2015: Christmas time in Bolsterstone village
Bolsterstone Community Group Christmas Fayre - Saturday 21st Nov 2015
- 12 October 2015: Christmas Craft Fayre 2015
Bolsterstone Community Group stages its annual Christmas Craft Fayre in the Village Hall, Bolsterstone on SATURDAY 21 NOVEMBER from 10.00am to 3.00pm. This year we have the usual exciting range of craft stalls from around the region offering a wide variety of ideas for that special Christmas gift. In addition, [Read More...]
- 15 June 2015: Community Group Newsletter Summer 2015
We are pleased to be able to update members about some of Bolsterstone Community Group’s (BCG’s) recent activities and to remind you of some of our future events. Since the last newsletter in December 2014, we have held Bolsterstone Community Group’s annual Wreath Making Evening. This was a resounding success thanks [Read More...]
- 25 May 2015: Christmas Fayre Announcement
Members of Bolsterstone Community Group are pleased to announce that their forthcoming and very popular Christmas Fayre will take place on Saturday 21 November 2015 from 10.00am in the Bolsterstone Village Hall.
More news updates and can be found on the news archive page.
The full calendar can be viewed in the right hand panel calendar or on the calendar page.
Sticksbridge Town Council also has a website that keeps you updated about news and events in the wider Stocksbridge area: Stocksbridge news and events (external website).